utorak, 14. ožujka 2017.

// 70s Kylie Jenner //

Jacket - Alpha Industries, Jeans - H&M, Turleneck - Canda, Sneakers - Adidas

Hieeeee ! I finally took some time to write about my new favourite outfit I call "70s Kylie Jenner". If you watch Drag race you know what I'm talking about. I became opsessed with past trends and how people used to combine colors such as brown, nude, powder pink and blue. I decided to pair my favourite bomber jacket from Alpha industries with my new mom jeans from H&M. I was looking for these babies for over a year and finally found the perfect ones. Also, something new for me in tucking my t-shirts or in this case turtle neck in my pants. I love this so much because it gives you such a better body shape (Kylie would be proud). I hope you all don't hate her, because she is an icon, whether or not you agree with me. What do you think about my Kylie Jenner outfit? Byeeeee !

Shop my look : 
__________________________________________________________

Do you have an instagram? Gurl, @uniqueyeah


Instagram  I  Photography I   Bloglovin  I  Official site  I  LookBook  I  Tumblr



Broj komentara: 12:

  1. Slažem se sa natpisom: "Sa dobrim osnovama imaš bezbroj mogućnosti." i mislim da velikim delom zato sve više biram neke komade koji predstavljaju tu neku "osnovu". Meni se sviđaju Alpha Industries jakne, umirem za onom koja je maslinastozelena spolja, a narandžasta iznutra. :O
    Izgledaš odlično! :D

    http://couturecase.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Love this so much!


    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. I totally agree with that quote about the basics things in closet! :) What about photo shoot it's really climatic, you look amazing:)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Lovely inspo from Kylie Jenner. In love with your army green bomber.
    Good to see you back.

    www.fashionradi.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. wonderful
    NEW BLOG ! please follow me : YOUNG BLOG

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Very dope look. Great post.

    http://edaowo-fashion.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. I'm not a fan of Kylie but I do love a good 70s inspired look and I think you've totally nailed it.

    Rosy | Sparkles of Light Blog
    My Instagram | Instagram

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Comments?