srijeda, 4. siječnja 2017.

// Spray paint this city gold from grey //

Jacket - New Yorker, Turtleneck - H&M, Jeans - Clockhouse, Shoes - Smog, Sunglasses - Zaful

Hieeeee ! I won't talk much about New Year, because I am preparing litle something, something. This outfit is really simple but also great to catch someone's eye. I made this "military" choker by myself and I'm in love with it. Why is this outfit special? I wanted to wear these things because I didn't wear them in quite some time and I forgot how much I love this oversized bomber jacket. Of course my outfit isn't complete without a cap or a snap. Thank you so much for following and till next post Byeee!


Buy my outfit : 



Instagram  I  Photography I   Bloglovin  I  Official site  I  LookBook  I  Tumblr


Broj komentara: 10:

  1. I really like your edgy and cool outfit, dear and these photos looks like from fashion magazine :)

    Have a lovely evening dear,
    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. I love your style!

    http://clothespaper.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. I love the choker you created, super cool.

    www.fashionradi.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. I adore this choker and glasses. This post is so cool.

    strahinjapvl.blogspot.rs

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Odličan outfit, really love the choker you made.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Prije nego prokomentarišem tvoj post i stajling moram da pohvalim sam dizajin bloga. Prvi put sam na tvom blogu i jako mi se dopada. Pokušavala sam da te zapratim ali ne pronalazim opciju za to :(. Pored bloga mnoog mi se dopao tvoj stajlink. Zaista sam oduševljena i sve pohvale.

    Moj mali kutak

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Comments?