subota, 26. studenoga 2016.

// Rose patches - Trend alert //


W h e r e  t o  f i n d  t h e se ?
__________________________




Instagram  I  Photography I   Bloglovin  I  Official site  I  LookBook  I  Tumblr


Broj komentara: 19:

  1. I love the way you edit this post! OMG perfection! I wish I was rich so I would definately bought this amazing clothes! :D
    http://freshisyummy.blogspot.com/2016/11/wasted-youth.html

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Love these rose patches, they remind me a lot about Gucci new designs, hope to see you trying this trend!

    Pablo
    FungiExpress

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Nice post! Thanks for sharing.


    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Već sam ti rekla koliko je ovo kreativno i drugačije.Big like

    Novo na

    www.jelenaajuric.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Is a great tool to make everything more beautiful
    Saludos desde DOWBOND

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Thanks so much for the comment on my latest post
    it means so much to be and Iwanted to say THANK YOU in a more personal way.
    you are amazing.

    can you visit and commenter here https://benalimehdi.blogspot.com/2016/11/blog-post.html

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Love it,it is amazing and perfect like you are

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Meni je ovo prekul *---* Kreativno i drugačije!♥

    Kika's blog | Instagram

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Absolutely and completely obsessed with patches and anything embroidered!

    Love from NYC,
    Whit

    http://www.whitneyswonderland.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Personally I love patches in general, but the roses ones look more terrific on jeans, dear ;)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Love this post and I've been seeing this trend everywhere recently. Love it!

    www.fashionradi.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. Thanks so much for the comment on my latest post
    it means so much to be and Iwanted to say THANK YOU in a more personal way.
    you are amazing.

    with love your AMELY ROSE

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. Thank you for sharing. Love the references as well.

    www.hendrawithjaya.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. Love your post and your style :)

    Kiss from Paris
    Kelly W. www.theoctober21.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Comments?