utorak, 25. listopada 2016.

// You're tearing through the pages //

Jacket - vintage, Jeans - New Yorker, T-shirt - Whytes, Scarf - vintage

Hieeee ! I have to be honest but I am finally proud of how my blog is looking these days. I'm in love with photos and I hope you guys can see that. For today's post I decided to take this vintage military jacket and give it some life. I paired it with simple white tee from Whytes and skinny olive jeans. We can't forget my grandpa's bandana and black fedora. I think I gave this jacket a new life. What do you think? Did I do it? If you are wondering why this post title. It's because I feel like this jacket has a story to tell and give me something more. Thank you so much for coming here. I love you so much. Byeeeee !


Check out my shady / bitchy instagram. Why? Because I'm a hot mess there.




Instagram  I  Photography I   Bloglovin  I  Official site  I  LookBook  I  Tumblr



Broj komentara: 11:

  1. Lajkam maslinastu boju na tebi,its just look great.


    www.makeartnotlove.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Ovo je odlična kombinacija, kidaš. <3

    http://couturecase.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. I love you! Great!
    Have a nice weekend :)

    I follow you! Can you follow me back?
    If you comment my post, I will comment your four posts! :)

    http://www.sandrakopko.com/2016/10/marbling.html

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Really nice post! Thank you so much for sharing.


    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Love all of this autfit

    New post on http://bidjoblog.blogspot.sn/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Great jacket, dear, you look and pose like a model:)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. This is really nice! Happy Halloween.


    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. what a lovely post my dear
    your style is so amazing and inspiring
    simply love it!

    with love your AMELY ROSE

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Jako dobra kombinacija i po ko zna koji put moram reći da si mnogoo dobar kao model i da su fotografije divne, samo tako nastavi!

    Kika's blog

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. The green military trend will never go away! love how you rock this print, dear!

    pablo
    FungiExpress

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Comments?