nedjelja, 9. listopada 2016.

// Orange is new ... Girl shut up //


Jacket - HM, Sweater - New yorker, Shorts - Y.O.U., Sneakers - New Yorker, Choker - DIY


Hieeee ! For today's post I decided to show you my last summer outfit for this year. I'm so sad to write about that but I have to get in my autumn mood as soon as possible. But to remember all things I didn't do this summer ( because I was lazy and my instagram feed was much more important) I combined these photos with a pop of orange. Just to make things easier. But let's talk about another easy and simple thing - my outfit. I wanted something I can wear while being in town and also for evening when it gets colder. Plus, can we just take a moment for my new bomber jacket? If you follow me my instagram you probably have seen it already, and if you don't there are some link you should click on and press that button with some words like lowfol, hehe. Till next post, byeeeee !


Shop similar :



Check out my instagram. Why? Because I like ketchup.



Instagram  I  Photography I   Bloglovin  I  Official site  I  LookBook  I  Tumblr



Broj komentara: 14:

  1. This is really great! Thanks for sharing.

    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Odličan post, outfit je super :)

    Ako želiš pogledaj moj blog i učlani se (uzvraćam)
    http://doroty4.blogspot.hr/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. I really like your photos with pop of orange, dear and btw - you pose like a real model, great job, dear ;)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Great colors combo, the jacket is cool

    NEW POST UP

    http://bidjoblog.blogspot.sn/2016/10/blue.html

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. The denim choker is definitely the best part of the OOTD, love everything!

    Pablo
    FungiExpress

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. FAB :)♥ forever-blogm.blogspot.com ♥


    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. I like your blog, its really dope.
    Do you want to follow each other?
    If you want, than follow me, and let me know in comments, so I can follow you back with pleasure.
    We can follow each other on Instagram @andjela.dujovic, let me know in the comments so I can follow you back.

    www.bekleveer.com
    xoxo

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Gosh, tell me about it! Summer has been over for quite a while here in London, it's actually starting to feel like winter already haha!

    Love from London,
    Whit

    http://www.whitneyswonderland.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Divan, kao i uvek. Odlično ti ide modeling i prva slika mi se jakoo sviđa♥
    Autfit je divan, samo tako nastavi♥

    Kika's blog

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. You look amazing! Great outfit and pictures!
    http://freshisyummy.blogspot.com/2016/10/one-bad-night.html

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Super cool clean look !! Love it :)

    www.FrankoDean.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Comments?