nedjelja, 11. rujna 2016.

// TMI tag - give me a break //



Hieee ! For this week's #givemeabreak I decided to do a basic gurl tag - TMI tag. I feel like you don't know me so well and this is perfect opportunity to change that. Why would I give myself a break? Because there are so many questions to go through.

1. what are you wearing? Right now I'm in my briefs and huge white t-shirt. Really classy.
2. have you ever been in love? Yes, once. I'm not kind of person who will fall in love when I see somebody and be crazy about that person.
3. have you ever had a terrible break up? No, and I hope I won't.
4. how tall are you? 173 cm, I think it's like 5'8
5. how much do you weigh? I think about 65 kilos.
6. any tattoos? No, I'm too scared to do that. But I want some.
7. any piercings? No.
8. otp? Hmmm, give me a second to think about it. I don't think I have one.
9. what is your favorite show? Rupaul's drag race and American horror story. And both of these need to give me a break, because they are killing me. AHS please tell us new theme for season 6.
10. who are your favorite bands? Green day, well it used to be.
11. something you miss? My grandpa.
12. favorite song? Feed me diamonds by MNDR and Take me to church.
13. how old are you? 18, for 3 more months.
14. zodiac sign? Capricorn. And I can say I'm true capricorn, in every meaning of that word.
15. quality you look for in a partner? Money, hahaha. Just kidding. I think I'm looking for somebody chilled. I don't like big personalities, just somebody to cuddle and eat fries.
16. what is your favorite quote? Maybe this time? Quick story - I don't even know where did I find it but I love it.
17. who is your favorite actor? I'm not into movies but I'll say Josh Hutcherson.
18. favorite color? Baby pink.
19. loud music or soft? Soft, I know I'm lame but I don't like when I can't hear anything else.
20. where do you go when you’re sad? In bed. If you didn't know but I'm really emotional and a huge crybaby.
21. how long does it take you to shower? Depends on how much time do I have. I can do it in 5 minutes.
22. how long does it take you to get ready in the morning? For school 25 minutes.
23. have you ever been in a physical fight? Not really, but I did beat the crap out of bully in primary school.
24. turn on’s? Good style and dark skin.
25. turn off’s? I'll say when somebody is really loud.
26. the reason I joined blogger? Because I love to share what I love.
27. what are your fears? Oh, there are so many. Let's count some of them, dark, getting old, dirty places, homeless people, horror movies, hospitals.
28. last thing that made you cry? I think I cried after I had a bad convo with my dad.
29. last time you said you loved someone? Yesterday. But it wasn't in romantic kind a way.
30. meaning behind your blogger name? I stared on tumblr and my username was F*ck yeah, and I took that yeah and added unique because I'm what? Unique.
31. last book you read? Hunger Games, for the fifth time.
32. the book you’re currently reading? Without third by Milan Begović.
33. last show you watched? The real O'neals. I loved it.
34. last person you talked to? My dad.
35. the relationship between you and the last person you texted? Friends, I think.
36. what is your favorite food? I don't know it this counts, but I'll say ketchup. I always have 3 bottles of ketchup in my fridge and I eat it everyday with almost everything. I think I'll be on next season of My strange addiction.
37. place you want to visit? Los Angeles, ofc.
38. last place you were? Budapest, my favourite city in whole Europe.
39. do you have a crush? No.
40. last time you kissed someone? I think it was my best friend after not seeing each other for a month.
41. last time you were insulted? Two days ago in school. Welcome to Croatia.
42. favorite flavor of sweet? Gurl, give me a break. I can't eat anything sweet because I'm on roaccutane. So don't do this to me. I'll cry.
43. what instruments do you play? None.
44. favorite piece of jewelry? My silver watch.
45. last sport you played? Does dance counts?
46. last song you sang? Youth by Troye Sivan. I was home alone and I let my soul out.
47. favorite pick up line? Do you want to see my nudes, I have many. Jk. I don't flirt. I'm to cold for that. But yes, if you want nudes I'll send it to your PO box.
48. have you ever used it? Used what? I think somebody didn't know what do write anymore so they used this question. Give yourself a break. You deserve it. #notreally
49. last time you hung out with anyone? A week ago. I like to be alone.
50. who should answer these questions next? Give me a break with this question. Everybody can google it and use it. Bye Felicia. 

If you read whole post, Here's a cookie for you.

Instagram  I  Photography I   Bloglovin  I  Official site  I  LookBook  I  Tumblr

22 komentara:

  1. Dao si mi dobru ideju za post i samo ću ti reći nabavit ćeš extra fridge za taj kečap.


    MAKE ART NOT LOVE

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Fridge će biti velik kao i tvoj budući kavez. Love <3

      Izbriši
  2. Odličan post, sviđaju mi se pitanja taga, možda jednom odlučim da odgovorim na njih na svom blogu:)
    Poseti moj blog:
    kika's blog

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. hahahahh i ja imam bar dve pune ambalaze kecapa i malo onog ljutkastog u kesicama uzas :D

    http://highheelpoodl.blogspot.rs/2016/09/kylie-lip-kits-true-brown-k-and-dolce-k.html

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Love it! Thanks for sharing.

    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. It was really great to get to know something about you, dear, personally I also like AHS, especially second season! :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Second season is my second favourite. Coven is my fav.

      Izbriši
  6. Pitanja su zaista zanimljiva, a još zanimljivije je bilo čitati tvoje odgovore - deluješ mi kao neko koga bih mnogo volela da upoznam i ko bi mi se mnogo dopao - ima specifičnu ličnost i stil. ;)

    http://couturecase.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Zanimljiva pitanja i zanimljivi odgovori. Bas interesanto saznati neke detalje o tebi. Odlicno.

    March and May

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Odličan post, jako zanimljiv :) Zapratila sam te, uzvrati ako želiš da se podržavamo u ovom blogosvijetu :)

    http://beautyakworld.blogspot.ba/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Volim ovakve postove, a tvoji odgovori ukazuju na to da si veoma interesantna osoba :)

    fashionabejita.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. http://0chiclife0.blogspot.ba/ follow my blog

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. veoma interesantan tag :) tvoji odgovori su zaista iskreno zanimljivi :)
    forever-blogm.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. Amaizing post,very interesting answers as questions! So great!
    Hope you'll click on these two links which are at the end of this post,thank you! :*
    New post--> http://beautyshapes3.blogspot.hr

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. Odlican post i zanimljivi odgovori zasigurno,mislim da cu ovakvo nesto i ja uraditi ubrzo na blogu!

    mystylishcorner.blogspot.ba

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. Hahaha number 47. But get the tattoo, lol. Great tag!

    http://fashionablyidu.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. Great to know more about you !!

    www.FrankoDean.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Comments?