nedjelja, 25. rujna 2016.

// John Wayne //

Jacket - Smog, Shorts - Y.O.U., Tee - unknown, Shoes - New Yorker

Hieeeee ! I couldn't resist giving this post a name "John Wayne". Why? Because that's going to be on Gaga's next album and even just like words I love it. Also this outfit is a bit symbolic, because this weather needs to #givemeabreak. When I go to school in the morning my hands are frozen and after school I can go swimming. I mean come on. So, I decided to combine jean shorts and leather jacket. Plus I finally found a perfect pink cap to go with this outfit. What do you think about this outfit and photos? Till next time, byeeeee !

Check out my instagram. Why? Because I like ketchup.


Shop my outfit : 


Instagram  I  Photography I   Bloglovin  I  Official site  I  LookBook  I  Tumblr


Broj komentara: 18:

  1. Kupiš moje baze sa kečapom #inspiration.Od sada nosi samo rozo i crno u kombinaciji jer ti najbolje stoji(kad ja kažem).


    www.makeartnotlove.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Tebe više ne slušam, nakon jučerašnjeg dana. Kiss

      Izbriši
  2. Love this outfit! Getting very sporty vibes x
    Mikey - mikeystyle.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. I love this Combo specially the Pink Cap !!

    www.FrankoDean.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Predivan outfit kao i uvijek,stvarno znas dobro ukombinovati stvari!

    mystylishcorner.blogspot.ba

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Tvoj trud se vidi u svakom tvom postu. Odličan si!!
    ♡ forever-blogm.blogspot.com ♡

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. You know that I love your style and that you are so talented! Keep doing such great posts :D
    http://freshisyummy.blogspot.com/2016/10/let-me-love-you.html

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Divan stajling!Fotografije su jako kvalitetne i izgled bloga je savršen*-* Samo tako nastavi, vidi se da se puno trudiš♥

    Kika's blog

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. I so love it! Thanks for sharing.

    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Yes! You're waiting for the new Gaga album too :) Want to hear it now!

    I love the whole OOTD but specially the touch of pink of the hat :D

    Pablo
    FungiExpress

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. I really like your outfit, dear, you styled all of the elements of this look perfectly! :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. You absolutely ROCK that pink cap - you look amazing in these photos!
    XO IMKE | Pastellics

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. I am loving that t-shirt and your jacket. So fabulous.

    March and May

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. Fenomenalne fotke i outfit! :) Roze kačket je baš osvežio kombinaciju :)

    fashionabejita.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Comments?