petak, 12. kolovoza 2016.

// Give me a break - Not being good enough //


Hieeee ! Welcome to new post serie "Give me a break" where I will be writing about different topics that piss me off or they just tickle my funny bone. For the first post I decided to write about little topis "Not being good enough". This is not about my private life, but my internet image and position.

First things first this is not the post where I will be talking about my readers and people who I love, but about me and those who don't support my work. I've been in this blogger / instagram game for a minute and I'm so pissed that somebody needs to give me a break. I don't know what to do anymore. I know I'm nobody in this blogger world but when I see some people getting such a good feedback for nothing, it pisses me off. I'm not talking about people who work their booties off but about those who have that something something. I'm aware of buying followers but what is too much is too much. I feel like I tried everything to become somebody in "Blogger's world" but nothing special is happening. Is it me, is it my writing, editing skills, my look, I seriously don't know anymore. I feel stuck in this one place and I'm not growing as a blogger. I deleted most of my instagram photos (about 500) and I'm starting fresh with my instagram. I will try to be more professional and to have better content but that doesn't have any effect as I can see. There are so many accounts with "not so good" content and they are becoming celebrities with thousands of followers and people just adore them. Ok they have look about them or something that is just bringing people to them. I don't know if any of you had this problem but I feel like a total loser. Don't think I'm ungrateful for all of you guys but if I don't go to other blogs and tell them I did something nobody would know. Also, I know blogging is not easy, I'm aware of that but since I made my most precious thing, my blog I didn't get new followers, I lost a lot of them. I'll give myself a break and I won't explain myself anymore with these I know that, I know this. Let's be real, to be somebody in this virtual world you need numbers ( most of companies talk to you only if you have at least 5 k followers). I don't need followers to feel good about myself (it is nice but it's not what I dream of) but I can't grow as a blogger without them. I really want to do even more collaborations with companies, I would love to present more companies to you and my biggest dream is to be invited to fashion shows ( to start with Croatian fashion week ). What really brings me down is talking to companies. Everything goes so well and then they ask me for my links and our conversation usually goes like this : "Please contact us in few months... We are no longer interested ... You can try with free post ... Your social medias don't have a great traffic". And it kills me, because I want this so bad. I want to be next big thing in blogger's world. 

I hope you guys understand what I'm trying to tell you. If I look like a brat now, I really don't know what to say. This is my passion, this is my calling and I want to show everybody what I can really do.

Thank you for visiting my blog.





Instagram  I  Photography I   Bloglovin  I  Official site  I  LookBook  I  Tumblr

Broj komentara: 14:

  1. Lovely post. Is’s Perfect! Happy weekend.

    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
    Bloglovin

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Yes, I think many of us can relate but that's just the sad reality :/ Anyway, keep doing what you love and forget about the rest. Good things take time and blogging has become so difficult because there is soooo much content, but you never know who's reading you and where will you end up one day...

    fashionabejita.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Yes, there are so many bloggers out there and that is also one of my points. People think this is so easy. Thank you for your comment.

      Izbriši
  3. I understand you actually! I think we all feel this way sometimes.What is important during this process is patience.I think we all need to develop that.
    I hope you will continue blogging and that you won't give up from your blog or Instagram.Companies will regret in future for not wanting to collaborate with you,trust me ;)

    mystylishcorner.blogspot.ba

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I'll keep doing this because this is really my biggest love and passion. Thank you for kind words.

      Izbriši
  4. I really love how you edit your pictures! I envy you :( BTW great topic for posts:)
    http://freshisyummy.blogspot.com/2016/08/jacob-takes-greece-1-on-purpose.html

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Nisam čula za tvoj blog do sada noo, drago mi je da si ostavio komentar na mom blogu pa da sam ga pronašla jer je zaista jako dobar. :) Super napisan post <33
    💕 forever-blogm.blogspot.com 💕

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Hi sweetie I know how you feel and I know it's hard, but so is any self-emplyed job. I've been blogging for 4 yrs and I'm very lucky to call my passion my job but I've worked very, very hard and have never given up! Also, I never wanted to be the next big thing, I just wanted to write, share my pictures, and be a positive influence. So think about why you actually love blogging and do it with love, at the end of the day whether you become the next big thing or not, it won't matter as long as you're genuine and do what you love, you're only as big as you think you are! Hope this helps lovely xoxoxoxxo

    Love from London,
    Whit

    http://www.whitneyswonderland.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. I understand you totally. It can be so frustrating sometimes. Especially when you see how other bloggers (I do not mean big ones) gain so many followers (without buying) so fast. But you cannot give up. I agree with the comment above. Blogging is a job of patience and love. There are big chance that you will never be a "new big thing", but that you will have a loyal following that enjoy your photos and writing. So think about why are you doing this and do not give up. The thing that you are waiting for can be just around the corner.

    March and May

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. pa da, u sustini sve se svede na to. ja sam se prosle godine javila na fashion week u novom sadu otisla cak iz bg do tamo na ntervju (trazili su nekog ko bi im bio na drustvenim mrezama) i rekli su mi da sam super sve sam razgovore prosla (da im snimis video odg na neka pitanja..) da bi mi na kraju kada se izbor sveo na mene i neku devojku koja je super ali nema blog nema ni instagram (daa) i odlucili su se za nju. Jer je devojka iz novog sada, logicno, samo ne vidim poentu konkursa onda. I ja bih volela sve to sto si rekao ali, eto sve je danas ograniceno.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. I think everyone here can relate to your post, it's disappointing to work so hard yet don't achieve the result you want... I love your content and the photos you share, and I really hope you'll be able to achieve your goals of getting your blog and Instagram to grow to a high level. But in the meantime, I hope you blog just because you enjoy doing so, not because you want to see those numbers go up - hang in there, I'm rooting for you! Keep up the hard work.
    XO IMKE | Pastellics

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Hey there! Happy to see you again and I think I can really relate to your posts because we all have been there! It seems that companies just want to see numbers instead of great content and creative posts! Hope you achieve the goal you're looking for, I want the same too and I'm sure that with hard work we can make it!

    Pablo
    Fungi Express blog

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Comments?