srijeda, 22. lipnja 2016.

// Heimweh //



Hieeeeee ! I am so excited for today's post. I'm presenting you an amazing web shop called Heimweh. This brand is located in Belgium and the man behind the brand is Sandro Feber. I don't want to talk too much about their story because I really want you guys to go on their site and check it out for yourself. Their aesthetics have to be described with these words : clean, sharp and unique. And when you find a brand with unique in it, it just has top be connected with me, hehe. First I have to start with unboxing. Usually when I see packaging and websites I don't get their wibe and what they are going for, but with Heimweh I instantly clicked with their ideas. I didn't have any problems with thinking of an good idea for this post because their ideas are so strong. 

When I opened this beautiful bag I realised what I'm having in my hands. Material of these two swim briefs is absolutely amazing. Cotton is the main part of them and when I say these briefs are soft I'm telling you that I want to wear them everywhere. I usually look stupid in briefs but these are so tight and they hold everything in place and as a teenager slash man I need a good support. I always wanted a white pair of swimming briefs and Heimweh finally made my dreams came true. Briefs are so easy to wear and I feel incredible in them. Black ones fit like a glove and the purple strap is giving them that special something. I can't wait to show you how I'll wear them for summer and how I'm going to combine them with some of my new pieces. Now only thing I need to do is go to the seaside or to local swimming pool and show these babies to everybody. 

I have to thank Sandro Feber and brand Heimweh for giving me opportunity to represtent them on my blog. Don't forget to check out their Facebook page and their instagram. And you guys, stay tuned for next few post where I will be showing you more about these amazing swimming briefs. Byeeeee !






Instagram  I  Photography I   Bloglovin  I  Official site  I  LookBook  I  Tumblr

Broj komentara: 14:

  1. Nice brand. Cool designs. Thanks for sharing.
    Greetings from DOWBOND/blog

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Good post!!
    Greetings.


    NEW POST IN MY FASHION BLOG!!: http://www.diamondconestilopropio.com/2016/06/adrian-osle-for-caseapp_24.html

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. how cool 11 i'll definitely check it out !!

    www.FrankoDean.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Hey long time without seeing you! Hope you're doing great!

    Thanks for the introduction to this cool brand! As a graphic designer I'm in love with this kind of deatils!

    Have a great day, buddy!
    Pablo
    Fungi Express blog

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. These designs are absolutely amazing! And so nice to read they're from Belgium, my home country! Love the packaging and the name as well! Thank you for sharing as I didn't know this brand yet!
    XO IMKE | Pastellics

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Već na osnovu ovog posta vidim da su odličan brend, jako kvalitetno se staraju o tome da pošiljka stigne u najboljem redu. :D

    http://couturecase.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Look like so comfy to wear. Love their colors and designs.

    Cheers, Rob
    http://robilliam.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Comments?