ponedjeljak, 1. veljače 2016.

// December Favorites //


Hieee ! For todays post I decided to show you some of my favourites from December. I'm not a beauty guru to talk about make up and skin care, but I'll tell you about few things I liked. So, let's get started. 
First thing I have to talk about Balea more blonde spray. It's so cheap and it does wonders. My hair god darker (I don't know why) and I wanted to be blonde and this is my transitional color, cause I want to go full blonde or gray. I use it after I wash my hair, spay it in and blow it dry. It gives me so much volume and after just one use I can see the difference. So if you don't want to dye your hair you can try this cause it's awesome. Only problem is that it gives you red undertone so that's why I started to use Balea's shampoo for grey hair. It pulls out that red undertone and makes my hair so soft. I'm not expert in hair care but this shampoo is good. (I love my review skills). 
Most of these fashion pieces you already saw in my outfit posts but let's just talk about my recent color pallete. Only colors I'm wearing right now are white, black, gray, olive and pastels. We don't have to even talk about denim, but these jeans are so different for me cause we all know how much I love me skinnies. They are baggy, ripped and just awesome. I usually pair them with sneakers (no high tops with jeans). I got these from New Yorker for like 10 dollars and If they survive 2 months I'll be happy. They are white and you can pair them with everything and you'll look so put together and fashion forward (not kidding). 
And some of random things I liked past month are : gold digital watch with colored light, my new planner for 2016, white tee and Halsey and her whole new album.

Till next post I love you and I'm sending you big kisses from sunny Croatia.


Instagram  I  Photography I   Bloglovin  I  Official site  I  LookBook  I  Tumblr


Broj komentara: 11:

  1. I liked your picks! And we have similar shoes :D

    Thanks for your comments, dear!

    Pablo
    www.fungiexpress.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Great, Love the watch and kicks !!

    www.FrankoDean.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. I need to finnaly try some Balea products, amazing post and pictures :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Gorgoeus pieces and gorgeous pictures -you're so talented!!

    Love,
    Whit

    http://www.whitneyswonderland.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Great faves. I agree with a lot of them ;-)

    / Alix N,
    @ www.acommonobsession.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Nice shirt!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. I also like Balea products :)

    http://www.iampaul.xyz

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. If you are looking for a good contextual ad company, I suggest that you have a look at ExoClick.

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Comments?