ponedjeljak, 4. siječnja 2016.

// No inspiration //

Jacket - Sunset Creeks, Shirt - FSBN, Jeans - Red Bridge, T-shirt - FSBN basics, shoes - New Yorker, sunnies - unknown


Hieee ! I hope "New year" started great for you, because it did for me (finally). If we don't count inspiration. I am so uninspired these days. No metter how many photos I look at, new blogs find and everything that could actually help me. But, nothing helps. But my outfits are still on point, 'cause I finally bought some pieces I was looking for a long time, but you'll see more about that in my next posts. Till next time, I love you and have a nice week. Byeeee !



Instagram  I  Photography I   Bloglovin  I  Official site  I  LookBook  I  Tumblr


Broj komentara: 13:

  1. Hello,

    Beautiful look ! :D

    Sarah, http://www.sarahmodeee.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Denim Look rocks !!

    http://frankodean.com/2015/12/28/game-day-skincare/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Great hair style!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. No worries, inspiration will be back ;). I lost it too, after holidays in summer..it took me about two months to be back on track as before, but I am =)
    I have my fingers crossed for you!

    Michael
    MesHommes.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. mnogo mi se dopada cela kombinacija, naocare su savrsene!
    srecna ti nova zelim t isve najbolje!
    http://highheelpoodl.blogspot.rs

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Hi dear
    Great outfit, so stylish!!
    Love thist total denim look
    xoxo

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Very cool blog! I like it a lot.


    here are my links and if you like to follow just follow and leave me your links aswell and I'll
    follow back!

    My Blog |




    New Freebies for your blog

    Bloglovin | Instagram @suvarna_gold | LookBook | Facebook |


    Style up your Blog |
    Stay Gold

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. hey dear, i loooove your styleeee!!


    Thanks for stopping by my blog! Got a new post in BLOG.THE.DREAMS.COM

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Dear, hope you can get inspired soon, there are a lot of tools in the world: take a walk, read a design and a different magazine, hope you find the inspo!

    Love this triple denim combo, you look super handsome!
    Pablo
    www.fungiexpress.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Comments?