subota, 16. siječnja 2016.

// Call me John //

Turtle-neck-IDENTIC, Jeans-Fishbone, Coat - Pull&Bear, Shoes-Jump up


Hieee ! First of all is it wierd to give a name to a coat? Yes, this is John. Why John? I really have no idea, but I love it. I finally found a coat that I love and that fits me. And can we just talk about me wearing turlenecks, caps on right side and glasses. I wear glasses but not in public cause I'm ashamed of how I look. But as I said I'm making difference in my lifestyle. Till next post, byeeeee !



Instagram  I  Photography I   Bloglovin  I  Official site  I  LookBook  I  Tumblr


Broj komentara: 10:

  1. Love the coat, super cool place !!

    www.FrankoDean.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Love your winter OOTD! I wanna be in a colder weather than Barcelona!

    Thanks for your comment, dear!

    Pablo
    www.fungiexpress.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Great shooting!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Hi dear
    Wow you are so stylish
    Love the coat!!!
    xoxo

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. You look stunning! Love your style! And you shouldn't be ashamed of wearing glasses in public, you look smart! Thank you for sharing this with us darling. Visit me www.its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk whenever you can. Kisses, Dominica S. xXx

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Comments?