subota, 26. prosinca 2015.

// Merry Christmas // My birthday //


Merry Christmas my lovely readers. I wish you and your families all the best. I hope that next year will be even better for you and me, of course. I had 10 sparklers and each one of them if for somebody else I love (one of them is for all of you). Thank you for making this year so special for me because yesterday on 25.12. I celebrated my 18 birthday. Me and my family were in Budapest and it was awesome. More about my trip you can find on my instagram profile.  Once again thank you from the bottom of my heart, till next post stay awesome. Byeeeeee !





Instagram  I  Photography I   Bloglovin  I  Official site  I  LookBook  I  Tumblr


Broj komentara: 12:

  1. Merry Christmas and Happy birthday!
    You have a beautiful face, you look like you stepped out of an Evelyn Waugh novel...

    Happy Holidays!
    M
    The Flower Duet

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Amazing pictures like always! I love your blog:)
    http://freshisyummy.blogspot.com/2015/12/hollow.html

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Pa neko se vratio xd Čestitao sam ti na IG-u al cu i sad: Sretan Bozic i rodendan :) Meni su prskalice od sve pirotehnike najdraze xd Slike su ti super i hvala na komentaru -.^

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Happy belated Birthday and Happy New year! Hope you're having an awesome 2016. I'm actually really looking forward to seeing your upcoming posts next year :)

    Patrick | www.nevernotinspired.de

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Happy New year!

    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/12/new-year-new-life.html

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Happy belated happy 18th birthday to you, dear :)

    I wish you amazing NYE amd happy New Year, dear!
    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. A belated but very happy birthday, happy to hear you had such a lovely time! Also I wish you all you want for 2016, may a great year be ahead of you! Gorgeous photos you shared, and so incredibly sweet that you had a sparkler for us, your readers.
    XO IMKE | Pastellics

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. I am late, but! =) All the best and joyful to your birthday, finally 18 ;), and also best wishes to the year 2016, let be this year awesome ;)

    Michael
    MesHommes.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Happy BDay and a marvellous New Year!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Comments?