ponedjeljak, 2. studenoga 2015.

// Victim of plastic surgery //

Fur coat - vintage, cap - Wave comber, Boots - Walkmax 

Hieee ! Or should I say happy Halloween. I know it was two days ago, but I don't care and this is the first year I am going to celebrate it on my blog. I am scared of everything and just thinking about halloween and all the scary stories give me chills. But there is one thing I am not scared of and that is plastic surgery. I know most of people still think that you should be just like you were born, but in my case I say go ahead and do what you want (ofc, there is a limit of doing it). So, for todays post I decided to give myself a little make over. And I call this look "Victim of plastic surgery". There are many places in the world where people are dying because of plastic surgery and I'm talking about illegal one. I remember Chad Michaels talking how she got her first work done and how bad it was. And till this day when I think about plastic surgery I usually think about fails and there are many of them. I hope you like this themed photoshoot because I really put a lot of work in these photos. Till next post stay inspired and byeeeeeee !


Photos & Edit : UniqueYeah



Instagram  I  Photography I   Bloglovin  I  Official site  I  LookBook  I  Tumblr

Broj komentara: 25:

  1. Wonderful, awesome photos! That darkness and fear and hopeless state of mind coming from them is so believable!! Great job.

    Michael
    www.ontheleaf.net

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Beautiful collection you have. If you are looking for world most beautiful collection then join us on http://guruofmovie.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. moram reci, da je ovakav post nesto fantasticno iz aspekta mode kao i umetnicke fotografije! sve pohvale za koncept!
    http://highheelpoodl.blogspot.rs/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Oh, I totally support your campaing, this photoshoot is genius and I'm so happy that you wrote here about illegal plastic surgeries, Donovan!

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. I really love your picture vibes! Love it!
    http://freshisyummy.blogspot.com/2015/11/love-myself.html

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Amazing photos dear!

    Please click on the link on my post
    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/11/pink-fur.html

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Very lovely! Hope you have agreat Monday!

    xoxo;
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
    Facebook
    Bloglovin

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. The atmosphere in these photos is so tense, its palpable!
    Amazing work, hope you managed to enjoy halloween a little bit this year

    What Raj Wants

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Great photos. The lighting is perfect and that location is so scary haha
    $200 Gift Card Giveaway on my blog
    http://www.mimosasandme.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Very Inspirational shots bud ✌

    www.FrankoDean.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Btw., I wanted to ask you, do you workout?

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. I don't because I'm dancer so I have training every day (3-5 hours everyday)

      Izbriši
  12. I love the artsy feeling of these photos
    xoxo
    All the best
    http://cassie2fashion.blogspot.al

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. hi dear
    Wow amazing pictures, great editorial
    xoxo

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. Hey, dear! Haven't been in your blog for a long time ago, but it's so cool to visit you again!

    Your quality now is amazing and you look so damn hot in these pictures :p

    Congrats on this stunning editorial!

    Pablo
    www.fungiexpress.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. Awesome photos! It's great to see another take on a halloween costume :)

    Best, Albert
    Palming Pebbles | Facebook | Instagram | Bloglovin

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  16. Stunning photography as always, these pictures are just sublime! Love your interpretation of Halloween.
    XO IMKE | Pastellics

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  17. you look like a professional model, the pictures are a love.

    NEW POST ON MY BLOG
    http://bidjoblog.blogspot.sn/2015/11/smart-casual.html#.VkZavvl_tcA

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Comments?