petak, 4. rujna 2015.

Destroy the color



Hieeeee ! First things first I have to say how happy I am that I finally have a new design made by Lace. I can't stop checking my blog because I love it so much now. What do you think about my new design? Also as I said in my previous post this will be second part of my collaboration with Dream but do not sleep. I loved how this black & white t-shirt looked when I did unboxing post, but when I put in on me only thing I can say is "I look good". I usually don't look great in long sleeved t-shirt but I love shape of this one. And also white is just what I needed. I was inspired by their lookbook photos so I wanted to stay in that vibe (skate boards, sport, positive vibes). I can't wait to wear this outfit in school. It is really comfortable and I felt protected in this (It's wierd to say this about t-shirt but hey, It's me, Donovan). I hope you like this simple outfit combined with my new favourite color pink. Actually, it's not new but I was scared to be around that color, to be honest. 




Instagram  I  Photography I   Bloglovin  I  Official site  I  LookBook  I  Tumblr

21 komentar:

  1. Didn´t know the brand. Very interesting stuff.
    Greetings!
    DOWBOND

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Nisam dobra sa engleskim,pa ću komentirat na srpskom. Ovo je definitivno tvoja najbolja kombinacija. Znaci sve je - wowww ! Starke mi se posebno dopadaju :)

    www.alijindnevnik.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. This new look is amazing! Great blog layout!
    Wonderful pink background in the photos! Love how you style this t-shirt :)

    Best, Albert | Palming Pebbles
    Palming Pebbles FB

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. such a great sweatshirt

    http://abdelkhalekleblog.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. You have such a nice blog! Keep up a good work!

    Maybe you want to follow each other?
    Let me know on my blog & I'll follow back right away.

    http://www.spaventaremoda.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. odlična ti je ova kombinacija. Crno bijele kombinacije uvijek imaju ono nešto posebno uravnoteženo, ja ih zovem ying yang:) dobar je i ovaj rozi zid kao pozadina... i dobro si me podsjetio, i meni su bili poslati mail iz ovog Dream But Do Not Sleep branda, pa mi onda nisu ništa odgovorili, moram vidjeti što je bilo s tim, jer mi se njihove stvari baš sviđaju i ne bi se bunila da mi nešto stigne:).

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. I like your new blog template. It's clean and minimalist.
    The outfit and photography are so cool, as usual! Bravo!

    Cheers,Rob
    http://robilliam.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. odlican post! :)

    Pogledaj moj blog ako zelis http://ivanalifestyle.blogspot.ba/#_=_

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Dizajn je predobar! Jednostavan, a opet sa malo boje, ja bi da je meni život takav xD Conversice nikad neće izaći iz mode ako se mene pita! Hvala na komentaru -.^

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. meni se prethodni dopadao a ovaj tek! savrsen ti je blog i fotografije i nacin na koji prezentujes stvari. Moram se malo ugledati na tebe, ehhe.
    Inace, volim crno bele kombinacije, odlicno kao i uvek!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. that backdrop is just sooo beautiful. love how contrast it is with your sweater. amazing outfit! stay in touch :)
    www.rebelrebel.co x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. Love this pictures and your new blog design! Great background and cool outfit!:)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. Nice outfit!

    I really like your hair color!

    x

    www.raphaelmarques.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. Awesome post! Very lovely photos too. Happy Monday dear! :)

    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
    Facebook / Bloglovin

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. it looks awesome on you! and to behonest, I'm not a fan of pink but if it is your favourite color, the design is perfect! l like how you keeped it simple :)
    xx

    http://oliverwaldmeier.blogspot.ch/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  16. This is so great! I like it very much :)

    xoxo
    Christine
    http://www.thenewpersonalassistant.blogspot.nl/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  17. I really like your new design of blog :) What's more- great sweatshirt ;)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  18. Really nice style - love the new blog design, too! So minimal.

    www.nevernotinspired.de

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Comments?