srijeda, 9. rujna 2015.

No more, dream


Fedora - unknown, Jacket - unknown, Tank top - FSBN, Shorts - FSBN, Sandals - Bjorndal


Hieeee ! This is my last post from Germany. I am so sad that I'm no longer there. This was my outfit for town & breakfast with my family. I have to admit but I "stole" this leather jacket from my uncle, but I bought my own later (You'll see it in my next post, I hope). And this is a perfect outfit for my new minimalistic thing I'm trying to welcome on my life. Till next post, byeeeeeeee !



Instagram  I  Photography I   Bloglovin  I  Official site  I  LookBook  I  Tumblr

Broj komentara: 10:

  1. Totally perfect biker jacket and hat!!
    Great combo.
    Michael
    www.ontheleaf.net

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. super black & white look! xxx

    www.stylentonic.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. In love with your jacket, Look rocks ✌

    www.FrankoDean.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Great photos! Love your jacket!
    XO IMKE | Pastellics

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. What's family for if not for borrowing clothes? Haha! I love the idea of shooting this outfit in a parking lot, great job!

    I'm An Airhead. Oh Wow!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Woah really cool outfit! You definitely rock that look!

    Cheers, Rob
    http://robilliam.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. I just love it :)

    http://moje-kreacje.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Comments?