srijeda, 19. kolovoza 2015.

Everyone is sort of incomplete




Hieeee ! I was planning to do this post for a long time. And I think this is the right time because school is starting and I want a "New beginning". I think even as a little boy I was scared how people are going to look at me and how will I look at myself.  I think because I didn't feel totally comfortable in my skin I was always hiding myself with my style and my clothing. And a big plus to my insecurity was also being a perfectionist. I think the moment I came in this world I was different baby. And now as a teenager I feel the same way. But let me tell you what this post is all about. My insecurities ! Since 8th grade I am having problems with my skin and I am having problems with acne. My acne story is not even a half like some people, but It effects me a lot. I have to say but all my photos are photoshoped. It's because I'm scared what people are going to think and how will I look at myself. I am really sarcastic and overly "happy" with myself. But that is a wall to hide that actually I was not so happy with my look. Even photos above are photoshoped. But that's why I am not showing my hair. As my title is saying "Everyone is sort of incomplete" I wanted to take one thing off my appearance so I can hide my skin. Probably, now people who hate me are saying that I don't have to think about my look as much as I have to think about my "bitchy" behavior. And yes I can say that in real life I act that way, but It's because I am so tired of hearing how my skin is disgusting and how I look. Even in the first grade of primary school kids hated me because I was different and interested in different things. Now, I don't let everybody in my life, because I don't need stupid people in my life to destroy me. But If you are nice to me, I will give everything to help you and be there for you 24/7.

You are probably asking yourself If I like myself so much even with acne, why would I cover them up in photoshop? And answer is in the title. I know that me loving my self fully is not over yet. And that is incomplete part of me and loving myself no metter what. 

I can't thank myself enough for opening this blog and to all of my friends. Last year I started to love myself. Before I was scared to take my t-shirt off even though I had amazing body, I was scared to wear tank tops because my shoulders had some acne on them. But now I am scared of nothing. I love to see myself in mirror everyday,I love my naked body and I love to complete my body with beautiful outfits that I picked, and that outfits probably 88 % of people from my town won't like. But I don't care for for those 88 %, I care for 12 % of people who respect me and my dreams. 

 I know what I want to be one day and who I am now as this incomplete one. People who don't like me can kiss my perfect a*s and one day when I will be in L.A. walking around in my prada shoes they still will be in this little Croatia running around "our" beautiful city Bjelovar. 

And please all of you, learn from my mistakes. Don't waste your time because some stupid idiots said that your body is wrong. Because your body is beautiful no metter what and how many problems you might have. 



Instagram  I  Photography I   Bloglovin  I  Official site  I  LookBook  I  Tumblr



Broj komentara: 19:

  1. I love how honest you are! Thank you for sharing your story <3 It inspires me, and I`m sure it inspires all the other readers too! You are so handsome, so don`t be insecure!!
    xoxo,
    snowprincessbella.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. this is just so perfectly written and so inspiring. you are BEAUTIFUL and never let anyone tell you differently!
    love, Melisa. www.rebelrebel.co x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Deep words, perfectly written! Stay yourself, original, unique..

    Michael
    www.ontheleaf.net

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Hi Donovan!
    I can feel you and couldn't agree more.
    You know what, even a supermodel get photoshopped for a magazine covers.
    So just screw em and be who you really are. Keep inspiring!

    Cheers, Rob.
    http://robilliam.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Thank you for sharing this post! I think everyone has their own insecureties, especially when you're younger. I've always felt insecure about my body, as I'm not thin like most girls in the fashion world, but more of an athletic girl, and sometimes that caught up with me as well.. But in the end there's no reason to doubt yourself or feel sad about the way you look :) Also, these pictures are amazing! Love your editing!
    XO IMKE | Pastellics

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Hi there! I dont care if you photoshoped your picture or if you have acne! You look GREAT and I LOVE your fucking photoshoped pictures hahah :D! I wish I could use a photoshop to make my picture looks like yours! :) Dont care what anyone think about you!
    http://freshisyummy.blogspot.com/2015/08/high-by-beach.html

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. a huge respect from this post! I see myself in many points from what you wrote about. People can sometimes be so disgusting but as you did, I've learned to stay with people who respect me as I am and not with People who want me to be someone else. I think being a teenager one of the hardest time in a human's life but you are strong and you are handsome! everybody who says something else is just a stupid idiot!

    and btw. those pictures are great!!!

    http://oliverwaldmeier.blogspot.ch/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Such powerful words! Amazing post! This post will definitely impact others to be more comfortable with their own body. :)

    Best, Albert | Palming Pebbles
    Palming Pebbles FB

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. What an amazing post, love the photos and the text! I actually also had problems with acne, therefore I can totally relate with what you wrote about. Few years ago, there was a time when I even didn't want to look in the mirror - but I've learnt to be strong and eventually, a really nice dermatologist helped me out. Stay strong!

    www.nevernotinspired.de

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. What an amazing post, love the photos and the text! I actually also had problems with acne, therefore I can totally relate with what you wrote about. Few years ago, there was a time when I even didn't want to look in the mirror - but I've learnt to be strong and eventually, a really nice dermatologist helped me out. Stay strong!

    www.nevernotinspired.de

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Cool look! Have a nice day :)

    I follow you! Can you follow me back?
    If you comment my post, I will comment your five posts!

    http://www.sandrakopko.com/2015/08/cigarillos.html

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. intersting post! I can relate so much. I have been fighting acne since I was in 3rd grade. Yes, third grade = 9 years old and until a year ago, I always hid under photoshop or bright lights in photographs and makeup, lots of makeup. I finally found a way to manage my acne with medication but it was so hard. great post!

    xoxo,
    Winn | ♥
    winscribbles.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. Great post! :) every body is perfect xxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. U r the best *.* allforgirls14.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. Self Love Rules no matter what ✌

    www.FrankoDean.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  16. Lijepe umjetničke slike i lijepa poruka iza njih...svatko od nas se na neki način osjeća necjelovit i nesavršen, pa zbog toga često i kritiziramo druge, zato jer ni sebe ne možemo prihvatiti. Ja nemam ništa protiv obrađivanja slika jer photoshop može poslužiti da slike izgledaju profesionalnije i bolje, ja se ne znam baš njima koristiti, možda da znam i bi:), ali bitno je svakako uvijek biti zadovoljan sa sobom na onoj razini da ne mislimo da nam je potrebno neko uređivanje kako bi nas drugi prihvatili već da sve što radimo na kreativnoj razini bude baš da izrazimo tu svoju kreativnost.

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Comments?