subota, 29. kolovoza 2015.

Dream but do not sleep




Hieee ! Today I got a little present from clothing brand DREAM BUT DO NOT SLEEP. They sent me this beautiful long sleeved T-shirt with black details. You know how much I love black and white pieces so this is the right thing for me. I really have to say that quality is amazing, and I'm not saying this because I want to show you their stuff. This amazin T-shirt is made out of 100% soft cotton. Print on t-shirt is done really well and you can tell that it's designed and printed by hand. What I love the most about this website is that they have everything you need to know before you buy something (sizes, washing process, where it came from). And if you have any kind of problem you can always contact their staff and they will reply to you really soon. 

I want to tell you more about their website and how they work. DREAM BUT DO NOT SLEEP is an online brand created in England. They started this amazing journey in 2012 and they work with many great names (Andy C, Flume, XXXY, Happa and many others). 


Stay tuned till next week when I'll show you how I styled this beautiful T-shirt.


www.dreambutdonotsleep.com
www.dreambutdonotsleep.com
www.dreambutdonotsleep.com


Instagram  I  Photography I   Bloglovin  I  Official site  I  LookBook  I  Tumblr



Broj komentara: 8:

  1. This shirt is very beautiful!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Love the T-shirt its so cool! ������

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. I like this brand. All of their stuff are amazing and this T-shirt is so cool!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. I love the T-shirt, and since I really like your style I'm looking forward to your next post to see how you will style it!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Great T-shirt. Can wait to see your post with this tee. :)

    Best, Albert | Palming Pebbles
    Palming Pebbles FB

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Comments?