četvrtak, 25. prosinca 2014.

.



Hey guys ! First of all - Merry Christmas. In this post I will combine 3 things ( my birthday, blogs birthday (21.12.) and Christmas. I wish you all the best and that every new day will be better for you.  love you guys to moon and back. So, let's talk about this photos!? I know, I know that I'm forever and that those kisses were not from some hot girl, NO. My whole family is kissing me and celebrating my b-day and Christmas, too. Sooo, that's idea of todays shoot. I hope you like my photos and see you soon in some of my new post ( I have new posts prepered already). 





Broj komentara: 15:

  1. Merry Christmas!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Hello I'am Chris From France!!
    this is not a "spam"
    You Have A Wonderful Blog Which I Consider To Be Registered In International Blog Dictionary. You Will Represent Your Country
    "Directory Blogspot" is 15 million visitors! .193 Country. 18000 Websites
    Please Visit The Following Link And Comment Your Blog Name
    Blog Url
    Location Of Your Country Operating In Comment Session Which Will Be Added In Your Country List
    On the right side, in the "green list", you will find all the countries and if you click them, you will find the names of blogs from that Country.
    Imperative to follow our blog to validate your registration.Thank you for your understanding
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/
    Happy Blogging
    ****************
    Bonne Année ! Happy New Year! Feliz Año Nuevo! Buon Anno! Feliz Ano Novo! Glückliches Neues Jahr!
    for you and your entire family.
    A small gift for you
    **********************
    http://nsm08.casimages.com/img/2014/12/25//14122507483612502812823262.gif
    ******************

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Fotke su odlicne! Sretan Bozic ( i rodjendan, i blogorodjendan s zakasnjenjem) :*

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. So happy New Year and Happy Birthday! Great photoshoot! Amazing pictures!:)
    http://freshisyummy.blogspot.com/2014/12/let-it-go.html

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Happy Bday! Mine was on 25th December :p

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Aw this is such a fun shoot! And so creative, too! Wishing you a happy (late) birthday and you and your family happy holidays and new year!

    <(') Hoda | JooJoo Azad

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Such a creative way to end the holiday season!

    Love it!

    Pablo
    www.fungiexpress.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Amazing post!

    Happy New Year!

    x

    www.raphaelmarques.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Hi dear!!
    Wonderful post
    Happy New Year
    xoxo

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. a lot of fun ! great, really great idea :) kiss

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Happy Birthday !! Cool Shoot ✌

    www.FrankoDean.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. Hahaaaa, awesome photos Donovan, great job! =D
    Michael
    www.ontheleaf.net

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Comments?